Nurses make a valuable difference in the lives of Islanders by providing care to patients in our hospitals, comfort to seniors in our long-term care facilities, guidance to students as part of our school-based Student Well-being Teams and assistance to families in PEI communities. We have opportunities for new graduate and experienced nurses in ICU, acute care, and long term care settings across the Island.
Incentives are available to graduate nurses and experienced nurses for eligible positions.
Try one of our new Float Nurse positions!
Explore different communities and become a valued team member at multiple facilities. Meet new people and put your broad range of skills to work in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Margaret Stewart Ellis Home (Primary), Community Hospital (Secondary)
- Summerset Manor (Primary), Prince County Hospital (Secondary)
- Colville Manor (Primary), Souris Hospital (Secondary)
- Riverview Manor (Primary), Kings County Memorial Hospital
- Prince Edward Home (Primary), QEH (Secondary)
- Wedgewood Manor (Primary), Prince County Hospital (Secondary)
- Maplewood Manor (Primary), Western Hospital (Secondary)
- Beach Grove Home (Primary), QEH (Secondary)
Are you interested in pursuing a nursing career in Prince Edward Island? We’d love to hear from you!