Hello from Prince Edward Island!
Representatives from PEI’s health authority, Health PEI, would like to invite the Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) students at Michener Institute to an in-person presentation on Health PEI’s MLT job opportunities.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2023
5:00PM – 6:00PM
Room 1341 Main Building
Refreshments will be available.
Medical Laboratory Technologist Opportunities
Advance your career. Be supported by members of the health care community. Play a role in shaping the future of our health care system.
Health PEI has Full Time and Part Time (permanent and temporary) opportunities for Medical Laboratory Technologists!
Contact us to learn more about current and future opportunities.
From the link above, select ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS to view current MLT postings.
Benefits of a Career in the Public Sector
- Competitive wages: $29.12 – $35.74 per hour
- Group Insurance Benefits and Pension Enrollment
- Hours of work
- FREE parking at all facilities
- Sick & Vacation Leave, Statutory Holiday pay & other leaves as per the IUOE Collective Agreement
- Internal rights begin after your first shift worked
Training & Development Opportunities
- Education fund starting at $1,500/year – covers travel, accommodations, conference fees, and courses.
- Hands-on training and access to free online learning via Media Lab
- Mentorship culture: Process/programs in place to support students from placement to job opportunity with continued development in role
- Opportunities for advancement & career progression
BIG things happen in this small place!
PEI is a tight knit community where you’ll get to know people quickly. With ambition and a big voice, you can make a difference here.